About Me

My photo
I've graduated from Liverpool John Moores studying Imaginative writing. Been trying to figure out what's next. I was told by higher powers to make my own hole and not try to fit into anyone else's. That's what I plan to do.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Lost with technology.

Not only have I not been able to find an Internet recently but the computers (apart from my mum's which is this one) do not let me publish my posts on blogger.
I have a long line of blogs, saved on word, just waiting desperately to get onto blogger. But mum is a busy lady and I have to wait till she is not on her computer, to upload all of the posts of late.

As I am at NDS winding silk right now I won't be able to do it, but hopefully later on today I'll be able to steal her computer again for ten seconds to get the blogs up.

There is some dialogue and other such excitements to share, but I can't remember any of them. So maybe they're not that exciting... who knows this could be a cliff hanger.

Till later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment