About Me

My photo
I've graduated from Liverpool John Moores studying Imaginative writing. Been trying to figure out what's next. I was told by higher powers to make my own hole and not try to fit into anyone else's. That's what I plan to do.

Friday 20 August 2010

16th August 2010

Home Again.
I’m sitting in the living room drinking Roko and smoking Drum Gold. The house is sparse of furniture and the dogs are as ever furring the place up. There are no more fish in the tank and I have a lilo to sleep on for the next month. Oblivion’s theme tune is playing in the background and I am witness to the new form of parents. The parents who are all about wool and who love and nurture not children but an ever growing international business which will one day take over the world… at least there is still a sofa in the living room.
I have found the power of a hand held fly swat. There is an electric fly racket on the window sill and a big fly zapping machine in the kitchen. This is a house of fly death. But still there are many around. Bastards.

Development on ‘Fixed’ is still slow, but I’ve only just got back so give me time. In a week I will have set out the whole story. And then the first chapter the next week. The next post will be a conversation – like earlier conversation between Tab and Art – this one will be between the nannies in Elliott Manor. Strictly only another dialogue/character development piece. But hopefully good to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment