About Me

My photo
I've graduated from Liverpool John Moores studying Imaginative writing. Been trying to figure out what's next. I was told by higher powers to make my own hole and not try to fit into anyone else's. That's what I plan to do.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

new beginning


I realise I’ve been off for a massive amount of time. For almost four years I spent my time in the loving comfort of a man I thought would love me forever, I married him, only to hear on my sister’s (BFF) wedding he was in love with someone else three months after we were wedded, my life changed very quickly and I’m now most nights alone with my keypad and an empty glass of spirit that needs toping up. And if I have the money it’s filled.
The next few weeks will be filled with moving on and exciting missions no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment